Saturday, January 26, 2013

Montana Charity-in'

Facebook friends and everyone in my e-mail address book: this probably won't be the last time you see this. All my other Russian spam-bot regular readers, please consider visiting the link below and donating to my company's team for the Muscular Dystrophy Association Muscle Walk.

You can click on "Muscular Dystrophy Association Muscle Walk" written above, or you can


A from-the-bottom-of-my-heart THANK YOU for the donations from two of the awesomest ladies I know, Mer and Lori (who lives in Florida!)

I joined the firm's MDA Muscle Walk team (you can click there, too) to raise money and participate in a walk on March 9th in Billings. It's not very long, meant to be symbolic to honor those with muscle diseases. (People bike mountains for MS, 5Ks for AIDS; I walk symbolic laps around a gymnasium. We all have our niche.)

So please make a donation; my goal is just $300 of our company's $1,500 goal so every little bit really does help! Plus - as I promised those lucky enough to be in my contacts lists - I'll put your name on my t-shirt for the day of the big stroll.

THANK YOU!!

"How many muscles does it take to make a difference? One - your heart." - MDA
(Yup, you guessed it; you can click there too for easier donating on my personal fundraising webpage)