Monday, February 20, 2012

Elmo's Kisses

It was the weekend so that means we ran errands. And by run errands I mean either went to Target or Wal-Mart. How have I been functioning this long without a Swiffer Wet-Jet?! I also needed some new underwear because, let's face it, I'm not getting any bigger. Their magnitude of Valentine's leftover was on clearance so Jacob got me a pair of slippers (neither of us noticed until we got home they were for size 11/12), we got some candy, and this Hug and Kiss Elmo. Seriously, you squeeze his tummy and he blows you kisses and tells you he loves you.



We let her take it with her to bed on Saturday and we could hear Elmo through the baby monitor. He really gets her in the kissing mood, before you know it she's kissing all of her toys and the dogs' tummy's. Of course, nothing trumps "baby, baby?!"

Kisses to you on this Monday!