Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Even if Angry Daryl hadn't subtly and shyly teased about the seemingly obligatory end-of-the-year reflection blog post, I wouldn't have even known where to begin. This year feels like it didn't even exist, like we're gearing up for 2011 right now. I can't believe we're in another election year, and that I will turn the big 3-0; most days I don't feel a day over 16. Like every year, this one had it's ups and downs, good moments and not-so-good moments. But the important things stayed constant: my wonderful husband, the greatest little baby in the world, fur babies that frustrate me - but that I love - to no end, family, friends, and my job. 2012 will bring what it brings and I'm just at the point where I'm like.....whatever.....

But I'm already ahead of the game, our Christmas card for next year (not that we sent one out this year):

 Figuring out the camera timer. And trying to hurry so Zoey doesn't freak out because we're not completely focused on Yo Gabba Gabba.


There we go (sort of). Thank you for the Y sweatshirts, Uncle Aaron!!

Happy New Year!!