Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Getting into the Holiday Spirit

Christmas movies are by far my favorite thing about the holidays (besides the food and presents, of course). I wasted no time this year, kicking things off with Love Actually, then A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (which I have yet to actually see), Santa Clause 1 and 2, Christmas Vacation, Elf, and Home Alone. We still have a few more to go but I'm saving A Muppet Christmas Carol for Christmas Eve, and A Christmas Story until at Christmas morning. That one might be a toughy, though. Last night, Zoey and I went over to Mer's house and watched Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Christmas. But I feel bad because between me and Zoey, there wasn't a whole lot of watching the movie.

Last weekend all we did was watch Christmas movies (aside from checking in on the Packer annihilation, and the Broncos deciding to play some football at the end of the 4th quarter). This video was taken during the credits of Home Alone.

Zoey has her own YouTube channel now, whatever that means; but that is where this video is. As soon as I find my way around, I'm sure they'll be some cool gadget thing I can add to my blog, and a lickety-split way to all Zoey, all the time. Until then, I hope she puts you in the Christmas spirit!