Friday, February 25, 2011

She Sits!

Zoey can't quite sit up on her own but it's not for the lack of trying!

Once she mastered holding her head up, she quickly moved on to working on sitting up. While on her back, she's focused on trying to hoist herself into the sitting position. Unfortunately, she hasn't yet gotten past doing anything more than a stomach crunch.

But when we sit her up against something, the first thing she does is work herself into sitting up straight. When we first get home in the evenings, I take her out of the carseat, take her into the bedroom so I can change out of my work clothes, and plop her down on our bed. And the first thing she does is sit up and grab for my Spongebob Squarepants blanket.
We're still a little wobbly, but ultimately we get there.
And once we do, we're so excited!!

Even after being distracted with Daddy coming in, she holds strong.

And we eventually lose it. But still always happy nonetheless.


I get so excited for every new thing she does, but a very large part of me wishes she would stay this cute, cuddly, fun baby forever.

Now I know how my parents feel. :-)

Oh, and P.S.....

Look who's an American Idol fan!